Sunday, March 1, 2009

Patch Testers Needed!

I have made some applique patches that we showed at NY Gift - the response was very positive, but we need some product testers that will give us feedback on how they actually work. If you would like to receive a couple of these appliques to test them out and give us feedback, we would really appreciate it!

You can either do it through etsy if you have an etsy account, but do not pay for it at the paypal stage. Otherwise leave a comment and we will contact you for your shipping information. Thank you so much!

6 comments:

MaxxSilly said...

Hi - not sure if I am too late but I would love to try the appliques! I just bought my daughter some new t-shirts (inexpensive) I could try them on! Let me know!

Anonymous said...

I'd also love to try 'em. I'm just about to post about how we're going with the Woodlands for our baby's nursery theme! So excited to have found you!

Unknown said...

My son has enjoyed his Wee Gallery cards so much - I would love to try these. Just let me know if you still need a tester!

Wee Gallery said...

Kirsten, thanks for your inquiry - if you send me your mailing address to surya@weegallery.com, I can mail you one to try out!

Simple BE said...

I'd simply love to try your appliques (and perhaps offer them for sale in my new shop)- not sure though if I'm too far away for you to mail over.

Wee Gallery said...

Sure Katherine, no place is too far away! I wasn't able to get your email from blogger so if you could send me your mailing address to surya@weegallery.com I will send you one right away...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails