Monday, May 24, 2010

Costume Weekend


Firstly, thanks for all the good wishes for my trip - it went great and I am back home safe. Just before I left, I had been getting requests from the kids for costumes, and I wasn't able to get them done. So the day I came back we went fabric shopping. Here's Anya's mermaid tail, she wanted a tail that she could put her feet into, but I wanted her to be able to hold the tail behind her so that she could walk properly. We ended up doing both with the slits that I left in the sides of the tail. It was really easy to make - took about half an hour and she loves it! And of course she loved posing for pics - check out her backdrop!! Sid's costume next...

3 comments:

Centro la Milpa said...

Love the tail, my boy also want's to be a Mermaid, so I think I will take you beautiful pics for inspiration, it's good to hear the trip went well.

Mamaslittles said...

Cutie-Patootie!

susiemey said...

adorable mermaid costume!

--susan
www.susiemey.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails